In no particular order, I’m thankful for:
– My amazing wife. She supports me financially, morally, and logistically. She’s so together, I often wonder how she manages to put up with me so well.
– The Rileybug. His laugh is the very best thing I’ve ever heard.
– My sweet little Lydia. I forsee many occasions laughing with her about her big brother’s silliness.
– The font of support that is my in-laws, especially Laura’s mom.
– All y’all, for bringing a smile to my face every day.
I tell you, my cup runneth the hell over. I’d keep going, but if this were an award show they’d eventually have the orchestra blare me off the stage.